RSW respects your privacy. We only collect store and use personal information so that we may continue to enhance our goods and services to the benefit of our customers. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes. Information we may request includes your name, title, e-mail address, phone number, address, type of business, credit card details, customer preference information, as well as other similar personal information.
“Cookies” are small pieces of harmless information issued by a website and stored by your browser.
The cookies we use do not contain any personally identifying information, they only contain a unique id we use to match you to your own previous visits to our website. This way we can remember your past preferences or selections to enhance your browsing experience on our website.
Please note: Your personal information is never matched or stored with the cookie on your computer and do not contain any personally identifying information.
It would be perfectly possible to use other techniques to the same affect. However, cookies are the easiest way to accomplish this because that’s exactly what they were designed for.
How we use the information we collect.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions
- to provide the services you request including product support
- to send you offerings by email or mail
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- to notify you of product upgrades or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- to notify you of company news
Please note that many promotions and mailings are completed well in advance, so you may continue to receive some offers after you ask us to stop sharing your information. We appreciate your patience in giving us time to carry out your request.
Information Use and Disclosure
2) To allow the purchase of goods and services, we must provide your credit card number to financial services corporations such a credit card processors and issuers.
3) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any customer.
4) We publicly disclose the name, city and state of winners of any “freebie” or give-away promotions.
Privacy and Data Security
All of the websites owned by RSW are designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. Where required, we use SSL encryption to protect your personal information on line, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere on line or off line. If at any time you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information on line, you may contact a sales representative over the telephone.
RSW only uses your personal information for specific purposes.
Links to other sites
The Children’s On line Privacy Protection Act of USA took effect on April 21, 2000. It imposes certain requirements on Web sites directed at children under 13 that collect information on those children, and on Web sites that knowingly collect information on children under 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 on our Web site, and our on line promotions are restricted to entrants who are at least 18 years old. No one under the age of 15 should submit any personal information to this or any other Web site without the consent of a parent or guardian.
Updates to this Policy